Which keeps her safe from invaders, like this one...
They really are sweet cats with the funniest personalities.
Here are ten facts about Penguin, or "Pingy" as we sometimes call her.
1. Runs up the stairs ahead of me if she thinks I'm heading for the shower
2. Hates Most dogs but likes Pluto and is veeeery curious about Dandelion
3. If I say "I'm going to get your foot" she flops over and playfully bites me
4. Likes to sleep on top of beds, preferable top bunks
5. Answers back any time you talk to her. I mean, EVERY time!
6. Has a serious thing for pipe cleaners. Goes crazy for them
7. Lays down on command (but only for Mom)
8. Has a "smile" of white fur under her mouth
9. Loves to go "to school" when we head for the classroom each morning
10. Follows us on walks in the woods
Sparrow is pretty silly too! Here are ten facts about Sparrow.
1. She isn't afraid of dogs. Stares them down but good!
2. She hides all the time, new hiding spots constantly
3. If she thinks we are leaving the house, she hides so she doesn't get put out
4. If you pick her up, she immediately turns to you and hugs you
5. Doesn't like the top bunk
6. She only meows when she is hungry or thirst, never just to say hello
7. If she gets in trouble, she doesn't care. She just flops down right there in front of you, like she is laughing at you
8. She hates the dogs, but never runs from them
9. She wants to be towel-dried after being out in the rain, and meows for it
10. She likes to cuddle first thing in the morning while I have my coffee