Monday, September 29, 2008

Theme Monday...

Decided to do something fun each Monday...pick a theme and post random pics that match the theme. Most of the time the theme might be kind of obvious, but I might be feeling wicked sometime and make you guess! Me? In the mood for mischief? You must have stumbled on somebody's else's blog. heh heh.


I am going to post the pictures, and at the bottom I will tell you the theme. I am sure you will figure it out though!



Yep....COOKING!!

Just getting you warmed up. Pre-heating, if you will. Next week is going to be smokin hard! (of course pun intended..you had to ask?)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem like the most fun Mom! I LOVE reading your blog to see what you guys are up to! :-)

Kerilou said...

You have two very huge hams in your kitchen, don't ya?? They love the camera!!
Looks like fun!!
Keri

Lori said...

She is the most fun Mom!
I have seen her in action.
She is also the most fun and caring friend.

Great pictures and good idea!

Pam said...

See, I thought it was going to be like 'wacky sisters matching in the kitchen'. But I like to make things MUCH harder then they really are, lol.

Now that I know you liked Steve Taylor, I know how you think a bit more. MWAHAHAHA!!!